Zirconia Highly Translucent Pre-Colored
High translucency for aesthetic fully anatomical results.
Medical device class IIa - Made in Germany.
• Crowns and large-span bridges of up to 14 units.
• Fully anatomical crowns and bridges.
• Reduced crowns and bridges, e.g. for minimal layering in the anterior region.
• Telescope primary parts.
• Implant-supported (directly screwed) bars and bridges.
Nanometer zirconia powder：＞98%
Other oxide: ＜0.5%
The coefficient of linear thermal expansion (25-500°C)
(10.5±0.5) x 10-6·K-1
• High translucency for aesthetic fully anatomical results (~41%)
• Already contains the desired tooth shade - dipping is no longer necessary.
• The shade result is absolutely homogeneous and completely penetrates the zirconia - the dreaded white spots during grinding are a thing of the past.
• Works with all commercially available veneering ceramics.
Instruction of use
2 Start the milling process.
3 Remove milled framework from blank and pre-trim with diamond disc.
4 Remove dust from the framework with air gun.
5 Color frame with coloring liquid, final-dry frame under infrared lamp (see manual for coloring liquid).
6 Load into furnace.
7 Select sintering program and start sintering (see sintering schedule).
8 Remove sintered framework from furnace after the furnace temp drop to room temperature.
9 Check frame on working model for sitting and margin fit. Trim with grinder and polisher if required.
10 Blast using dia-50 micron Alumina at pressure 2-2.5 bar. Clean frame with brush using water. Do not steam-clean.
11 Frame is now ready for veneering, choose porcelain and glaze to finish the restoration.
- ~ 41%
- Bending strength
- ~ 1.100 MPa
- 200 GPa
- CTE 20 - 500 °C
- 10 × 10^(-6)
- Approved sintering temperature
- 1.450 – max. 1.530 °C
- Disc diameter
- 98.5 mm